The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reality bites

6.15 am, 5 * 1600m, Centennial Park

There was a huge crowd at training this morning. It included some WS-FM (?) radio-station City to Surf competition winners who won a 6.00 am training session with Sean Williams. You should've seen what the losers got.

This morning's session was tough, especially after a week off with injury. No surprise at all, but a pretty brutal reality check. Times were all in the range 6.00 - 6.10.

I got my hair cut short yesterday with an aero-dynamic number 4 comb. Even the beggars in Kings Cross stopped asking me for money. At least I look tough.

5 Comments:

At 11:24 am, Blogger Ellie80 said...

it was a big group this morning - and those bloody radio station winners, there was one guy that i thought i would catch after rep 3 - but i didn't... doh. next week i'll trip him over.

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Bah.... tough would be a number one! Good to see you back :-)

 
At 7:49 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You haven't seen my hair cut yet - you don't know what tough is ;-)

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

6mins! Come on show a bit of effort. I expect 5mins from you. Blue dog will catch you at that pace.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Gronk said...

Nice session DJ.

You know I DO give you the credit for turning me around. Thanks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home