The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, August 04, 2006

Shagger's back

11.00 am, 30 minutes easy, Botanical Gardens - Woolloomooloo

I suspect I overdid the hills or glute exercises yesterday and ended up with a dull weakness in the lower back. Feels like that medical condition shagger's back.

Being reptilian, I waited this morning until the body temperature and blood warmed up before a test run. Everything was OK and I confirmed my availability for the Strider's B-team in tomorrow's ANSW 4 * 4 km relay at Woollongong: I just hope Vat and I can stop Superflake and Blue Dog fighting during the 'baton' change, or the dream-team will end up DNF.

I'll probably squeeze in the Lane Cove 10 km as well tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Theres the spirit~ I knew you wouldn't let the team down :-) I am going to make some chocolate muffins for after the run :-)

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hahaha Yes I think he is a big girls blowse too ;-)

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

I see I get to chase Easy Tiger from the A team. I'll get him for punishing my legs this week. Good to see you are feeling fit again, Blue Dog will be pleased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home