The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cry Baby

7.30 am, 2 hours, Centennial Park

A very sluggish jog around the park. I had a good chat to Sparkie, Royworlds, and Jim who was getting sledged yesterday during the 4km relays by people he didn't know. He's a seriously good runner as well.

I was wishing someone would pay attention to me. Then I heard Lulu and Ellie sledging me at Centennial Park on the last inner fence lap. This helped pass the time.

Main change from yesterday was the monastic silence and tranquility. At Woollongong I kept hearing this baby crying at the finish line and Aunty Kit trying to nurse it. Put all the runners off their race plan.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

happy to oblige - my grandmother runs faster than you etc etc... :)

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger blues buffett said...

hmmm... 5 point lead with 4 rounds to go... methinks you're looking pretty safe now!

oh well at least one tip I got wrong suited me just fine. hint: my handle...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home