The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Naughty

6.15 am, 3 * 2km, Centennial Park

A big crowd out at training. An improved session compared with last week. I only felt good in the last rep. Times were 7.22, 7.21, 7.17. Looking forward to getting a few injury-free weeks of training in. First I think I've got some suburban run this weekend to do.

Sean found out I ran both the 10km at Lane Cove and the 4km relay on Saturday. I only had one of them down on my training program and didn't fess up I'd done both. Naughtly boy.

Sean was probably thinking another dud performance in the 4km race was normal.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I'm sure he's used to you being naughty by now.

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You rebel. Maybe it's the buzz cut that is bringing out your rebellious side ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home