The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Batman

7.00 am, 40 minutes, Woolloomooloo - Opera House - Botanical Gardens

This morning's run was the second very slow run in two days as the conditioning hits rock bottom. I would've been outpaced by a shrinking glacier this morning. The Manly ferry and an oil tanker raced past me with formula 1 speed at the Opera House to take the chequered flag. By the time I got out of the botanical gardens a number of flowers bloomed and several birds and bats were trying to pollinate me.

The good aspect about feeling so sluggish is that the whole body struggled not just the injured parts. Nevertheless I'm still out there, just.

Caught up with Portrunr (who was in town), Beki, Blkbox, Owly, Jen Runs & Ellie over dinner last night . Was lovely to see everyone again. [ I just pinched this from Jen's blog] - I told you I was feeling sluggish.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Listen just leave my bats alone. They have to come over to Centennial Park at night to crap on me.

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger 2P said...

How long till your date with Mac the Knife?

I bame it on global warming - was a time I could beat receding glaciers too.

Stick with it mate.

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Maybe I should come and keep you company one morning. It's probably the only chance I'll ever have of being able to keep up with you.

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

What, no mention of bondage? I'm disappointed. ;-P

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Actually, shrinking glaciers are pretty fast these days.

I prefer 'accelerating slower than the Queen Mary'.

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I bet you still leave me for dead!!! Maby you need to find a super girl or Robin to chase ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home