The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Farting around the fartlek

6.30am, 1 hour fartlek, Centennial Park

My legs were a bit tired after the last couple of days. So I enjoyed my first decent fartlek effort for 3 weeks, but essentially farted around the course without being able to really push the pace right up. An altered course was run which was a nice bit of variety. Sean had a new first timer out who was battling around, and way behind Xela - who did not look like she was surging at all without Lulu's pacing. We're all missing Lulu at the moment, and our thoughts are with her since we've lost her and she's defected to water sports and hydro-horse training games.

Between surges, I finally cross-examined Kulinda who's from Kenya and not Jamaica as Mr Lulu was speculating.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Thanks for your comment my way the other day. You're probably right about a training plan or mixing things up a bit.

"farted around the course..." I had one of those runs the other night - but I didn't describe that aspect....lol

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger 2P said...

You must be careful not to tread on so many frogs - it messes up the shoes.

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger Katie said...

So that was the stink!!! You ran well this morning- looked like some spark was back. haha there was not much difference in my surges either this morning!!
Ahhh easy day tomoorow :-)

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Ah, so Xela is slacking off again now I'm not there to breath down here neck eh! Well I'll be back soon, don't worry. There's only so much water running a gal can do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home