The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, January 13, 2006

Feels like the first time

7.30am, 30 minutes easy, Mrs Macquarie's chair & Opera House

Extra stretching and a coffee before the run this morning helped me take off on a relatively smooth and fluid run this morning. I got into 2nd gear quickly and running felt much easier than it had been the rest of the week. Struggled uphill but flew downhill.

Running through Woolomooloo to Mrs Macquarie's chair is a nice course with views across the harbour. In the Botanical gardens heading to the Opera House I got up to tempo pace amongst the walkers and ducks. The exotic gardens and views finish at the Opera House and the typical Sydney noise and traffic starts which is why I tend to turn around and go home making this an ideal short run.

Easiest run for about 3 weeks. I've got a big weekend, of running, coming up. I really will be shagged out by Sunday afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Thats great!!! I love when it all clicks. What are you up to on the weekend?? SMC???

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Horrie said...

That really is a sensational run DJ. It's nice to see you haven't forgotten the enjoyment aspect of running. Hope to see you out there soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home