The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fartlek with no sweat

6.30am, 1 hour fartlek, Centennial Park

I expected a solid fartlek session when Sean asked me if I was running the Striders 10km at Homebush. After I said yes, Sean said take it easy today.

So Royworlds and I cruised around with quite a few others taking it easy. We had to face up to Kit who was demonstrably unimpressed by our half-hearted fartlek surges "call that a surge?"

I was a bit tired in the legs so I enjoyed the session. In fact I felt so tired that I'll be lucky to finish the striders 10km within the cut off time.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 am, Blogger Katie said...

Haha nothing like heckling from the back :-) You were still whizzing by me.
See you tommorow.

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger Gronk said...

I have no idea what a fartlek is. These secrets will be revealed one day I guess. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home