The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, May 12, 2006

Big softie

7.00am, 30 minutes, Mrs Macquarie's Chair - Botanical Gardens - Woolloomooloo

Woke up to driving rain which blew away by the time I got out the door. A very easy run the body was calling out for. I barely broke out of a slow stroll. There were a few people out on the SMH 1/2 course doing secret training.

No racing tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the first Saturday off racing for a good month or so.
I must be going soft. But I've still got a tempo run to do.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 am, Blogger Katie said...

Just run at the back with me ;-)

Enjoy your day off.... I hope your doing something fun.

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

I thought you would be doing the east met x-c this afternoon. I'm headed down there to convince Kit to run 3 laps. And to see if I can die up the hills.

 
At 2:17 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Enjoy the day off from racing. The down side of not racing is that you don't get a ride on red leather or any muffins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home