The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More sekret training

6.30am, 1 hour, SMH 1/2 course

A steady run around the SMH half marathon course this morning. The program said easy so I didn't push the pace at all. The legs were good but I felt sluggish up the hills in any event. The Hunter Street hill is the toughest hill on the course, but it's all relative: there's no Mini-mini or Pluviometer out there.

I ate Indian lentils yesterday for lunch and this morning I had to take an urgent pit stop at Circular Quay. Those lentils were wicked.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Those lentils should help you get up Hunter St.

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Katie said...

hahaha They will have to lentil test you before the race.... might be an unfair advantage as you blast your way around the course, knocking out the competition as you go ;-)

 
At 9:29 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I found Argyle street worse than Hunter St, especially on the second lap. Glad to see you're continuing the lentil diet. Must have some myself sometime this week.

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger 2P said...

Maybe they should have fed them to the cowboys....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home