The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lentil Fever

7.00am, 2 hours, Centennial Park

I pulled up pretty well after yesterday's afternoon 10km race, although I was predictably a bit tired in the legs.

It was a pleasant morning for a canter around the park, although there wasn't much in the legs to pick up any speed. Wine Trail Runner looked fresh and energetic after his 4 km PB, probably due to his special runners diet of French lentils and wine. You can't over-estimate lentil power.

The last inner fence lap of the park was a real struggle but I hung in there amongst the greyhound youngstersx, and then I sauntered home. Tomorrow might be an easy day.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Yep, lentils rock!

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

You mean that speedy photo of me on my blog now! I was so slow I think that plastic cup was moving in the wind faster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home