The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Caught in the act

6.15am, 2.4km 1.6km & 1.2km, Centennial Park

I felt pretty good this morning with no aches or pains.

I discovered that the legs were still tired from the weekend once I got going, and the repetitions were a bit sluggish. I can see why Sean's program was a bit lighter this morning. Everyone else seemed to run well except Royworlds and myself. Times for the repetitions were 8.51, 5.53 and 4.18 ( I think).

I was doing a longer warm down home to make up the kilometres on Sean's program, which top 100 km this week, when I bumped into Cindy. She wondered whether I was doing secret training.
Good grief. As if I would do that, and not share the insight with my good readers!

3 Comments:

At 8:41 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Its only secret if you don't do it in a public place.

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Katie said...

No aches and pains is a good sign, at least you were only busted and your not busted!

You... sect=ret training.... never ;-) You will have to invest in some camo gear to blend in.

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger Tesso said...

100ks for the week - yikes. What is it you are training for? Or is that a secret too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home