The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wildest wally

6.15am, 5* 700m hill repetitions, Centennial Park

A good crowd at training, and they're not getting any slower up the front. It was good to see Kit back in action and being a fashionista, she was dressed for a tea-party.

Up early for a some stretching and in a reverse of the normal routine, I felt very good during the warm-ups and just OK during the repetitions. It was a wild ride. Paced myself reasonably well.

Being a delicate petal, I'm having a big week clocking up the 100+ kms on the program, and I'm looking forward to an easy day tomorrow.

Times were 2.29, 2.26, 2.27, 2.27 and 2.18.

5 Comments:

At 5:53 pm, Blogger 2P said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:54 pm, Blogger 2P said...

100+ k's you deserve an easy day! Perhaps you could go to a tea party too.

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Boom Boom!
Poor petal... maby I can get you a mathcing tea cosie :-)

Haha I kept thinking I could hear Sean call out "go teapot" wild wally had me delusional!

 
At 10:40 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

I heard Royworlds kicked everyones arse on the last rep? You must eat more Lentils!

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home