The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, May 01, 2006

Good luck and good night

7.00am, 30 minutes easy, Centennial Park

An easy jog this morning. The legs were still feeling fatigued from the weekend's cumulative exertions.

Recently, the legs are feeling more muscle fatigue rather than joint aches and pains so that's some progress. I suspect that the body is finally getting used to this running caper again, but it's always talking to me about the workload.

A pleasant bright sunny morning for a run and I didn't do much in the Park except turn around and go home again. I was just about warmed up by the time the run ended. But I stuck to the program rather than continue. I felt mentally fatigued most of the day, and I'm about to nod off now......zzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I'm not surprised your legs are tired after Saturday's performance plus galloping around the park on Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home