The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here comes the sun

12.00pm, 1.2 km, Boy Charlton Pool

I deferred the morning swim to lunch time when the cloud lifted and the sun was shining down on the pool. It is a scenic spot swimming on the edge of Wooloomoolloo Bay.

Being a sensitive guy, I appreciated the additional warmth, and the swimming is much less effort than before.

Outside, there were a stream of people running around the domain, some wearing corporate cup running bibs. Brought back all the memories of when I was a runner.

As I left the pool, the staff were handing out free passes to the pool for the rest of September. Bonus. Sun, sun, sun, here we come.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right ...dododdo dododo do do do do do do.

Thanks! Great song to have in my head.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger blues buffett said...

I guess the ecologists are right:
"Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting"

Good luck with your tipping: three-way tie for first. Fourth-ranked tipster valiantly trying to get two extra tips correct, but running out of matches...

 
At 4:40 pm, Blogger 2P said...

All that time at the pool in the sun - at least you will save on the spray-on tan this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home