The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Splash

8.00 am, 1km, Boy Charlton Pool

I got out for a run on Sunday for an easy 50 minutes. I felt OK at the time, but not flash. A few hours later I realised the left foot was not ready yet for running, so back to the pool. Probably another week, or two, before I try another run.

On sunday I attended a good brunch organised by Kit with lots of delicious food. It is about time I put more effort in the kitchen baking and cooking and less time out on the streets. So I'll swap the timex ironman watch for an oven alarm clock.

Time for dinner now.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 am, Blogger Superflake said...

Such a snag! Lets get you a Striders apron for next time.

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I suggest the Australian Women's Weekly guide to Cooking with Lentils as a starting point. Hope the foot is better soon. I miss you chasing me round the park.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home