The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pitt Street

2.00 pm, 1km, Boy Charlton Pool

There was a huge crowd sunning themselves pool-side this afternoon. More people catching some rays than swimming.

I'm having motivational problems leaping out of bed at 6.00am at the prospect of going for a swim.
So I've convinced myself a warmer afternoon swim session is the way to go for a gentle few laps, which invariably end up as a 20 lap effort.

Hopefully I should be running again by the end of this coming week.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Just saw your last comment on my blog. Looks like you'll be eating even more words. Hope you don't sink in the pool tomorrow.

 
At 7:45 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

It's a great spot for sunning yourself at the ABC pool. Sorry you're not joining us in the bridge run but hope to see you back running when we get back from ITALY.

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger 2P said...

Keep the faith brother - I'm impressed with your discipline - when I can't run I just veg!

Onya DJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home