The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weird

7.15 am, 45 minutes, Centennial Park

Weird run that is.
The run was unbelievably good with minimal discomfort and a second wind after 40 minutes to pick up the pace at the finish. Even the hills felt good this morning.

Still a couple of runs left in me before I retire back to the pool.

For readers the good news is that I'm reading Joseph Williams "Style: toward clarity and grace" to improve my writing. An improved writing style is to come on the blog, and as for content, still the same horse-shit.

7 Comments:

At 9:03 am, Blogger blues buffett said...

I thought lawyers sought to entangle writing, not clarify it...

I know if I am finding running to be a dream, it usually is...

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger Dave said...

Hmm, can that second wind be attributed to the infamous lentils?

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

I'll read any horse-shit on blogs as long as it's well written and consise.

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Glad to hear you're still having a few good runs.

I'm sure we could all do with borrowing that book.

 
At 6:13 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

I thought you ran through Oxford St again when the bars closed.

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I only read your blog for the pictures ;-)

 
At 9:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is the horse shit i come for..:)
so we have to find you someoe to chase hum....
i will put some thought into that...wait to you get the boardies though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home