The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, January 08, 2007

In Search of the Perfect Penis

The above title is a serious documentary showing on SBS this Friday night at 10.00 pm in Sydney.

I will actually be 'busy' this Friday night, and miss the show. I think this one was a screen debut, but I forget now; it's all a bit hazy.

I am still confident of a return to action this month. As a perfectionist, I could well be a bit out of shape but I expect the rhythm and balance to come back pretty quickly. I've got an appointment to see my surgeon next week about the foot.

10 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I prefer the ones with naked women - of course I only watch them for their scintillating sub-titles.

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Nice TV debut Don Juan. Good to see that you will soon be back in the running ranks.

 
At 6:56 am, Blogger Jen said...

LOL. We could all watch it together ;-)

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger Gronk said...

I will look for the man with crutches in the below the waist shot DJ.

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Eeeew creepy! Does such a thing exist ;-) Actually DO NOT answer that hahahaha

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

When you talk about 'the foot' are you refering to the show on SBS ;-)

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Lol Tesso is very cheeky! I'll see if we can find the TV so the girls can all tune in.

 
At 8:29 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Damn, I'm up early to milk a long run Saturday.

The surgeon might do you a 'two for one' deal.

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger blues buffett said...

Tesso wins the award, but I'm unclear how you made the discovery.Penis Dementia is indeed the title; hmm hazy about it?

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

So much I could say but won't. My new years resolution is to make mature adult decisions so I might as well start now. See you Friday, where alcohol will probably put my new years resolution to the test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home